Lilliana went right into her classroom without a hitch and didn't even look back. She was super excited about playing with the pink piano that she had found in her new room when we were at Parent's Night the week before. Clay and I then left, for me to nap and him to get some LSAT studying done.
I was anxious to pick up my little love come 2:45 so I got there a little earlier than normal. I was told by her teachers that of course the little stink didn't nap so I was preparing for along night with her. They said she rested quietly but did not go to sleep. I am hoping, it's just because it was the first day and that she won't make it a habit. Only time will tell. Her teacher did tell me that Lilliana told them, she liked her new teachers. I thought it was funny because I had really been talking about her teachers changing and all that was going to be new this year and I guess they got her approval!
Here's hoping for a fabulous year in Preschool 1 and lot's of fun days ahead!!
running back to Mom for more pennies to throw in the fountain at Panera
My big 2 1/2 year old!!
walking into school
just checking things out in her new classroom
2 comments:
She's so cute and I can't believe how long her hair is getting! I can't wait for Ellison to have long hair one day. I hope she naps on Day 2 of school. Happy School Days!
Aww, she's so cute! I know she will love Preschool!
Post a Comment