Lilliana had a great time but still doesn't like things dressed up in costumes. As soon as Rocky came out she said she was ready to go home. I assured her that he was far away and we wouldn't let him get too close. They have a really neat area for kids at the stadium with a playground area and games. I took Lilliana for a little break around the 4th inning to play on the playground and she had a great time until she got sand in her shoes and then prissy pot said she was done playing. She wanted the sand out of her shoes and to be cleaned off. I have no idea where she gets it from. :) I took her into the bathroom to clean off her feet and then her dress got wet while she was standing in the sink. Luckily, I had a back-up outfit in her bag that got put to use. (The reason for the 2 different outfits in the following pics)
We made it about 6 innings before we were all too hot and sticky to stay much longer. Of course, when we were walking out of the stadium, my pregnancy cravings couldn't withstand the wonderful smells coming from The Rendezvous so we headed there for a late snack and to cool down before trekking to the car. They were crazy busy so we just headed upstairs where everyone was waiting and ordered some drinks and the appetizer cheese and sausage plate. It was just perfect for the 3 of us to share and a great ending to our fun family night.
my 2 loves :)
a pic to prove we really were there and I wasn't just taking pics of my family :)
first time in braids :)
enjoying her ice cream
going down the slide on the playground at the stadium
enjoying some crackers at The Rendezvous
my hot and sweaty little love :)
what was left of the cheese and sausage plate
No comments:
Post a Comment