After a great check-up where all still look's right on track, we headed to Baby Depot to check out a few things. Of course, all I came home with was items for Lilliana including some new plates and cups for school and some fun princess eating utensils that can be tossed after use. We also picked up some Dora crocs because of course we were in grave need of another pair of shoes for L! I was pleasently surprised at how much they had there since this is only the 2nd time I have been.
Lilliana wanted to try out all of the strollers and gave me a good idea if we decide to get a double. I would love to get the Phil and Ted's but since that is WAY out of my price range, I think I will just have to stick to something a little more price friendly for the time being. I have registered for the sit and stand at Target since I have some friend's that have it and have spoken highly of it. I don't love it but since L likes to walk for the most part I think this one is the least bulky for what I am looking for. I need something that is going to fit in the trunk of my car since we don't plan to get another new vehicle for at least another year or so.
L also wanted to try out all the walkers and bouncers that were for babies and I couldn't keep her out of them. It gave me a small taste of what the next couple month's will be like. I have a feeling there will be many instances where she is going to have to give the babies toys a whirl! Let's just hope she doesn't break anything!!
I am still feeling good for the most part, just having some back pain at night and only in the top righthand side of my back. I am assuming it's always there because this baby seems to really favor my right side. Not really sure but that is my thought. I have just been taking Tylenol or using a little heating pad for that area and it seems to work. Still praying for praying for 7 more weeks if possible but so thankful for getting into the 30's!!
Lilliana enjoying her donut's while waiting on Dr. W
Lilliana testing out a walker
1 comment:
That little stinker! Look at her in that walker. Should've known she'd do that. And she fits in it pretty good, doesn't she! I LOVE HER, and her mommy too!
Post a Comment