We are already packed for her first day including our new backpack and lunchbox from LL Bean and new Snow White and Cinderella sippy cups. We have made sure our name is on everything that is leaving the house and her shoes are polished. So excited about a new year and praying for 2 precious teachers that will guide her for the next 9 month's.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Parent's Night
Tonight was Parent's Night for the upcoming school year at Lilliana's school. Since I am on the parent committee, I had to be there early to help setup and Clay met me there with L when it was time for it to start. I had really been talking this night up to Lilliana because I was afraid that with the change of teachers she may not be as excited to go back to school. Well, so far that has not been the case. She is super excited about her new teachers and all the new little girls and boys that are going to be in her class. There were a couple of little girls that she asked me whether or not they were in her class again and unfortunately they are not. I think she is going to have a great year though and I really look forward to seeing how this next year of Preschool 1 will go!
We are already packed for her first day including our new backpack and lunchbox from LL Bean and new Snow White and Cinderella sippy cups. We have made sure our name is on everything that is leaving the house and her shoes are polished. So excited about a new year and praying for 2 precious teachers that will guide her for the next 9 month's.

We are already packed for her first day including our new backpack and lunchbox from LL Bean and new Snow White and Cinderella sippy cups. We have made sure our name is on everything that is leaving the house and her shoes are polished. So excited about a new year and praying for 2 precious teachers that will guide her for the next 9 month's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment