Friday, August 20, 2010

Splash Day

Today, Lilliana and I headed to Buckhead for a fun day with some friend's from church. Our church was hosting a MOPS day that was full of fun, food and fellowship. I haven't been able to attend any of the MOPS meetings since they meet on Sunday afternoons at our church but I hope to do so when they add a day in the near future. I have meet so many people through our small group at church and know that being involved in an activity like this would help to facilitate even more relationships with Christian Moms.

Lilliana had a great time bouncing in the bounce houses and going down the blow up water slides. It turned out to be a gorgeous day and we both really enjoyed ourselves. There was a snow cone machine, ice cream, pizza and snacks, balloon animals and even face painting. We decided to partake in a little of all of it and came home just exhausted. A great nap was had by all! We had such a fun day together and can't wait to continue to enjoy these last few weeks with just the 2 of us.

No comments: