I met little love at Clay's school this morning for us to switch up since Clay needed to get to class and I was just getting home from work. I decided to take L to Panera again for a pastry while we waited for her school to start. I had a great night at work and I am so glad that I don't have to go back until Sunday night. It will be so nice to have a weekend with my family and not have to rush around on Friday night to get ready for work. I talked with L before I dropped her off this morning about being obedient to her teachers and about naptime. I promised her that if she took a nap that we could head to TCBY after school and enjoy a waffle cone since it's Waffle Cone Wednesday!
We are planning to just stay around the house tonight and probably enjoy some leftovers. I am wanting to start a marriage series with Clay at church when we start our new bible studies in the fall but I'm not sure I will be able to do it with a baby on the way so we will just see. I figure we will take the next few weeks off on Wednesday night either way and just enjoy our time together and then see how I am feeling come time for the study to start.
I did a fabulous study this summer that was all about organizational skills, cooking and cleaning secrets, along with finances. It was so nice to get some wise information from someone that has been there done that. Clay and I have had to make a lot of changes in the past year with me being the sole provider and adding school tuition on top of everything else. I know that it will all be worth it in the end but it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel this far out.
As far as that goes, Clay is set to take the LSAT on October 9th. Perfect timing right? October should be a very busy month for our little family. Oh yeah and Clay turns the big 30 in October also. We sure have a lot to do in the next couple months!
No comments:
Post a Comment