Well, Little love's school day didn't end exactly like I had planned. Around 1:00, I got a call from her teacher saying that she was coughing up a storm. She had told them she had been sick at home so they decided to check with me. I explained to them that she had been sick this weekend but had not run a fever since Saturday. They were really sweet but I went ahead and decided to go and pick her up early. It was already 1:00 by the time they called and said she was fine until it was time to nap. Of course since getting her home she has continued to cough, all day long, and had some major difficulties taking her nap this afternoon. I think she laid in there over and hour and a half before finally sleeping for about an hour.
She has continued to cough the rest of the day and is now back there trying to go to sleep. We were supposed to head to a birthday party tonight for a friend's little girl but since she wasn't really acting like her self and coughing so much, I decided it would be best if we stayed home.
I was able to get her to somewhat cooperate this morning for the camera though. Clay got her to smile by asking her to do her silly face! She is such a hoot!!



1 comment:
Well, she sure is cute even when she's sick. I would have made the same decision as you did on school. I always hate sending Ellison to school even with a runny nose and when I do, I always assure them she's not had a fever and she does have allergies, so we get runny noses quite often. I hope your lil' love gets to feeling better soon! I love your nrew header pic!
Post a Comment