Tuesday, August 31, 2010
1st purchase
Today Clay and I made our first big purchase for the new baby. There really wasn't much that we needed for a 2nd baby but I had been debating for quite a while about whether or not we needed a double stroller or not. Well, after realizing that simple trips to the Zoo, doctor's offices and so forth were going to be much more difficult with an infant in the carrier or stroller and trying to watch Little love, I decided that I wanted to try and find one. I had been looking at the Phil and Ted strollers since getting pregnant with L and the steap price is what has always deterred me from them. Well, since getting pregnant this time, I decided that if I could find one on Ebay or Craigslist for a decent price then maybe it was meant to be. The other night, while I was at work, I found a listing for one located in Little Rock. I emailed the lady and it was still available so after talking to Clay I decided to meet her today and pick it up. I am super pumped and excited about strolling around 2 little babies in the near future. I know that for the most part, L doesn't ride in a stroller anymore when it's just the 2 of us but I think once the new baby arrives it will make my life a lot easier and I hope she is as eager to ride with her new sibling as she was to try out the new stroller with her 'sister' Maggie earlier today!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are going to love that. We will have to take walks with our double strollers when baby #3 comes.
Post a Comment