Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3: 5-6
thanks for the comment! I saw through the blogs you follow that we read several of the same ones! I used to read a lot more when I was nursing Will, he would eat and I would peruse blogs :) You guys do live close to us! We go to the park at Richland Elementary a lot in the mornings when we walk, maybe we will see you there sometime!
4 comments:
Look at that sweet baby - and her belly! So cute!
why is the water pink? she is so cute!
we have been using those crayola bath tablets to help her learn her colors ;)
thanks for the comment! I saw through the blogs you follow that we read several of the same ones! I used to read a lot more when I was nursing Will, he would eat and I would peruse blogs :) You guys do live close to us! We go to the park at Richland Elementary a lot in the mornings when we walk, maybe we will see you there sometime!
Post a Comment