Her teacher, Mrs. Brittany, holds a special place in my heart, as we met through work when her first little boy, Forrest was admitted shortly after birth. I was pregnant with Lilliana at the time and I remember on one of our first encounters Brittany asking me if that was my first pregnancy and I told her no that I had lost a little boy the year before. She was so sincere and I remember her telling me she didn't know what she would do if something happened to her precious Forrest but the Lord had big plans for sweet Forrest, unfortunately not Earthly one's. After fighting for his life for 55 days in the LeBonheur PICU he went home to his Heavenly Father. During this time I had been placed on bedrest at home with Lilliana but Brittany and I stayed in touch and then realized shortly after that we lived around the corner from each other. We have done a few playdates with her newest little boy Austin and have plans for more this summer. She is such a wonderful Mom and an amazing Christian example. She loves her 2 boys with her whole heart and we both know what it's like to bury a child. It's not a club I enjoy being in, but one where it's nice to have others who have been there to talk to. She encourages me and we both just live life to the fullest because we don't want to take a single day with our little loves for granted.
Thanks for such a great week Brittany and we are already looking forward to next summer when we can do Mommy and Me II!
our bag packed and ready for the last day of swimming lessons
getting ready to leave
my little love :)
arriving at the pool and ready to swim!
Lilliana and Mrs. Brittany
Momma, Lilliana and Brittany
Me and my little love, swimming in the pool
attempting to get the ring, she had to put her face in the water to achieve this!
and she got it!
Daddy came to watch our little frog!
1 comment:
What a sweet post! You are wonderful! I have loved getting to know you and Lillie better and have loved our times together. I look forward to many more playdates in the future!
Post a Comment