I decided since it was still so sunny and warm outside that we would try out this new toy that Clay and I were able to pick up last weekend at Toys R Us while Nana was watching Lilly for a couple hours. It was such a hit and I had trouble getting my little water baby out of it! Such a great purchase and so easy to maintain. You don't have to worry about inflating anything, because when you connect the hose the water does it all for you! I was a little concerned that she would be scared at first but that was far from the truth. We are going to have so much fun with it this summer :)
Grandmother and Poppie were coming over and came bearing gifts themselves with a fun little ride on/push toy that she can also play with outside. I have been wanting to get one of these also for Lilly but thought after last weekend we had probably spent enough so I was so glad when Marilyn called to see if she would enjoy one. Of course she did and loves to push it back and forth on the patio. her little legs aren't long enough yet for her to sit on it and scoot but she can get herself going pretty good when she leans to the side and uses one foot! She is too funny!!
Then if that wasn't enough, we had also ordered her a new Step 2 Kangaroo Climber and according to the tracking it was also on its way. I was so excited, probably more than her, because it stated it wouldn't be there until the 18th when I originally ordered it so I was so pleasantly surprised when it showed up on my doorstep. Clay quickly put it together, and then we officially had our own park in the backyard. She is such a little monkey and now scared of anything so we figured this would be the best option money could buy for now. You can see in some of the pics the stool behind it, sweet little lovin is a little too short and was having trouble getting up on the step so we put a stool there for her. I have a feeling we are going to have to get used to doing things like this :)
playing in her new splash pad, so much fun
come on in Momma, the water's
trying to learn how to scoot on her new toy
maybe I'll just push it :)
she is all over the place!
trying to figure out what this new thing is in her backyard
it didn't take long, she was a champ!
going down the slide AKA "weeee" for the first time
we did this over and over again, (you can see her little stool in the background)
time to take sister down the slide :)
No comments:
Post a Comment