Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Workin 9-5 Workin 7-7

This past weekend was my first full weekend back at the old JOB. I have officially started my night weekends and so far so good. I did have an incredibly busy weekend at work and the unit is full with lots of sick and very sad patients. The previous weekend when I worked we were placing people on call and I believe there were only about 11 kids in there but things were definitely different this weekend. Overall things were good though. I love the people I work with and enjoy what I do. I miss my little love sooooo much when I am gone but I have enjoyed my adult interaction and getting to know those I work with even better. I guess if I have to work atleast it is with people I love and trust in. It is so hard to work where I do, emotionally and physically, but it makes it that much easier when there are people there who understand you and truely care about you and how your night is going.

I love coming home in the morning to greet my little love just after she wakes up and Clay is doing such a great job of entertaining her in the mornings so I can get some much needed rest. She loves her Daddy and has been acting like such a little angel for him. It is amazing how much more she likes to act out for me than him! I guess she knows her Daddy means business and she get's away with murder with this Momma :) It does make me realize how thankful I am for a job that I am able to go to while Lilly is asleep and not really miss much of her life.

No comments: