Saturday, May 09, 2009

A little stinker already ...

Lately I have noticed a trend with Lilliana that I am not too fond of. Part of it is that Lilliana is too smart for her own good! When I ask her to do things she has learned that sometimes I am not as stern as I may seem. When she was eating lunch yesterday I couldn't get her to eat her chicken so I just phoned Clay and placed him on speaker phone and she quickly listened to him. I am not really sure what to do. I feel like this is way too early for her to be playing her Momma and not minding me. I knew she was hungry because she would have eaten an entire stick of crackers had I given them to her but she just knows I am a softy. I guess I am just going to have to stick to my guns and put on my mean face once in a while whether I want to or not!!

No comments: