I guess you could say she was our practice run before having kids :) Back in the day, I used to dress her up for Halloween, she had multiple dresses and went pretty much wherever Clay and I did. Of course, life has definitely done some changing for Maggie, but she is still the most loyal companion.
Lilliana loves her with her whole heart, and Maggie in return is such a great protector. She has always been very protective of Clay and I but quickly after bringing L home form the hospital Maggie would run to me when L would cry and just look at me like "Momma, you gotta get my sister." When Maggie runs after Lilly or we do something funny that involves Maggie, Lilly's laughter is brought to a whole new level. She belly laughs and sometimes even has tears she is laughing so hard at her 'sister'. She puts up with a lot when Lilliana is around and has probably aged significantly worrying over her within the last 17 months but I couldn't ask for more.
She has never tried to run off and we are able to take her on walks without a leash. She just stays right next to us and we joke that she is probably scared to leave ourside. She loves to ride in the wagon with L and will just sit there next to her while we stroll through the neighborhood. I will say that allthough Lilliana is a Momma's girl, Maggie is a Daddy's girl. Always has been and probably always will be. I was so jealous of Clay until Lilliana came along. I told him, he can't have both girls so that is why I was given Lilly who wants me more :)
Just wanted to let you know that I actually have 2 little girls and I can't imagine life without either one of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment