Oh my little love, another month has come and gone already. I can't believe that in 1 short month you will be 1 1/2. Of course a milestone like that can't go without a celebration so Mommy is working on something fun for the big day. You have the most amazing personality and it is really starting to come full circle these days. You are so full of life and are typically such a happy little baby. You complete me and make me just the happiest Momma alive.
This has been such a fun month and you are quite the little learner. You have begun to repeat a lot of what Daddy and I say so we really have been watching our P's and Q's around you lately. You love to play outside and have received lots of new things to play with outside lately. You and Maggie have such an
This month you got pink eye for the first time and within a week had shared that with Momma. You also had another ear infection but with that visit to the Pediatrician came another weight check. This time you weighed in at 18 lb. 7 oz.!! That is a huge jump from your 15 month visit and made me so proud. You are such a little garbage gut these days and have become such a great eater. Your newest favorite is grilled cheese sandwiches and fruit sticks. You love strawberries, blueberries and bananas, and you can eat about a half a pan of Momma's homemade lasagna! One of our favorite places to go on Friday's is Muddy's where we share a Pink Lady cupcake and all the workers think you are so funny because you say "mmmm" over and over again while eating your cupcake. You also love chocolate milk as a very special treat and were weaned to completely drinking milk from a cup this month. No more nursing after almost 17 months. :(
You have started saying "cheese" when I take your picture and you are doing a little better keeping your hairbows in these days. You can say "bear bow" (hairbow) and you constantly point and like to kiss your boo boo's. When you have one, which is almost constantly these days, you point it out to me ALL the time. You love babies and point them out everywhere you go. All men are Dadda and most kids are "baby." You LOVE to dance and will shake your booty anytime you hear music. You are so funny and know you are. You love to clap when you doing someting you know we will be proud of and always look to me and your Dadda for approval. You love storytime at Davis Kidd and try to sing along and do the motions to all the songs. Wilson is your best friend and your eyes just light up when you see him. Yall play really well together and you are helping him prepare for his (hopefully) upcoming little sister. :)
You are down to one nap a day and it can range anywhere from 1 1/2 hours to 3 hours long. Although, I do believe you would be just as happy a baby with no nap at all! You are still facing backwards in your car seat but only a couple more pounds and you can see the rest of the world while we are driving.
You are wearing size 3 diapers, in 9-12 month clothes and size 2 shoes. Still a petite little think but so are your Momma and Dadda so I don't think you are going to be a very big girl yourself. Everywhere we go, people tell us how beautiful you are and I couldn't agree more. It just makes me beam from ear to ear for others to see what a special child you are. Momma started back to work more this month and misses you like crazy while I am gone but you are asleep within an hour of me leaving for work and are usually still asleep when I get home so most of the time you don't even know I'm gone.
You like to run everywhere you go and you sure have a set of lungs on you! You get that pretty honest too though because people used to always tell your Nana that her little girl sure had some lungs to be so little :) You have also become quite the little monkey and you have started climbing on everything. You even tried to hang from the oven door this month and unfortunately it opened pretty quickly and sent you straight to the floor on your face!! You weren't very fond of that experience but it hasn't stopped you from trying it again and again.
You are the most kind hearted little girl and you like to share everything you have with others. I think I could probably learn a thing or two from you. I can't imagine my life without you and can't wait to wake up to your precious little Momma's every morning. I miss you when you nap too long and can't wait to play with you each new day. You still love to snuggle after naps and we still rock to sleep at nap and bed time and I am so thrilled you still want this time with me. You are my world and I can't wait for more fun times with you ahead.
1 comment:
You write the most interesting blogs. I hope you saved this one and printed it for her baby book or some memory. It shows how much you love her (all the those small Mommy details) and what a great Mom you are! Kriston
Post a Comment