The following video is one I took the other day while Lilly and I were playing outside in her new splash pad. Clay had the bright idea of placing Lilliana's slide from her new Step 2 Kangaroo Climber into her Splash Pad so that she could slide directly into the water. Of course I obliged, and let me go ahead and say that I feel bad for finding the following video funny, but I do! Lilliana was not a huge fan of the slide/Splash Pad combo afterwards but seemed to have fun on the way down :)
She is so sassy and I think was just a little scared since she went down the slide so quickly. I guess, a wet body and swimsuit combined with a wet slide were not the best idea at this time ... maybe next year she will find it funnier!
(make sure you go down to the bottom and pause the music in my playlist first)
3 comments:
Okay, I laughed too and showed it to my hubby! Only because she cries, talks to you and then turns around to cry again! Such a sweet baby girl! Love it!
Bless her little heart. She's such a tough little booger, I'm surprised she cried over that. :o)
Too cute!! Only Miss Priss would have on a bow while she's swimming!
Post a Comment