Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3: 5-6
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Day with Dad
This is what Clay and Lilly do while Momma is trying to sleep on Sundays after work!
Yes, I realize she doesn't match, but I guess at least she is clothed! I am also glad she is wearing her tennis shoes and not her good church shoes because that has been a problem in the past :0
I love that look on her face she is such a cutie. I know what you mean about the Sunday shoes. I bought Julianna a pair of white sandals ONLY for church and John put them on her to wear to Buckhead for one of Noah's ballgames. I didn't realize it until we were there and she was playing in the dirt. Nice!!! At least they did come clean and now he has strict instructions on which shoes are for play and which are for church. :) I'm very grateful that he dresses them and helps out as much as he does.
2 comments:
I love that look on her face she is such a cutie. I know what you mean about the Sunday shoes. I bought Julianna a pair of white sandals ONLY for church and John put them on her to wear to Buckhead for one of Noah's ballgames. I didn't realize it until we were there and she was playing in the dirt. Nice!!! At least they did come clean and now he has strict instructions on which shoes are for play and which are for church. :) I'm very grateful that he dresses them and helps out as much as he does.
white goes with everything...so she matches!
Post a Comment