Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3: 5-6
Monday, May 11, 2009
I believe she's got it!
Just this week has my little love started saying 'tank ew' (thank-you) when I hand her something she has requested or do something nice for her. She is becoming such a little lady and hopefully, please, unprompted is also just around the corner :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So sweet! I love her dress (as I do all her dresses)! I think "Please" will come easy too! I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day! My first was so perfect!
3 comments:
So sweet! I love her dress (as I do all her dresses)! I think "Please" will come easy too! I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day! My first was so perfect!
How precious! That is such a beautiful picture of her!
Thanks girls, we did have a great Mother's Day and look forward to many more :)
Mel
Post a Comment