Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sneak Peek ...

On Friday we had newborn pictures taken with the fabulous Elizabeth Wiggs. Head on over to her blog and check out her amazing work. It was a long day that began around 2:00 and didn't end until just after 6:00 but the shots I have seen so far are priceless and way worth all her hard work. I actually had a great time just snuggling my little boy all day and watching him pose in all sorts of fun ways. We did have one little incident where he peed on me but hey, what do you expect from a 9 day old that's not clothed!!

1 comment:

Cassie & Joey said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are AMAZING such a beautiful family. Hope all is going well :) You will have to tell me how life with 2 is we are talking about adding to the family but im a little nervous. I have been keeping up with your blog and it sounds like we felt the same so I cant wait to hear about it :)