This morning we all headed out to enjoy some yummy donut's from Gibson's. I haven't been there in ages which is a miracle considering it is just around the corner from our house! I had planned on us trying to all go to church but I am just still not able to get moving very early in the morning and I didn't want to be stressed trying to get there on time. Hopefully, we will try again in a another week or two. So, after sleeping in this morning while Clay got up with Little Love, I thought a family breakfast was in order. Little Love can really put away some donuts and Clay allowed her to choose whichever one she liked from the case when we got there. Of course she chose one with sprinkles but amazingly, she didn't eat much of it and decided she just wanted a chocolate one so Clay got back in line to appease the little Princess. I enjoyed a blueberry cake donut, probably the worst choice calorie wise, and Clay enjoyed 2 chocolate donuts.
Afterwards, we headed to our local Farmer's Market to look around but they weren't open on Sunday. We ended up just looking at the little floral shop that is connected to it since it was open and Little Love picked out a miniature white pumpkin that she just had to have. It was such a gorgeous morning and I love being able to spend this precious time with my little family of 4!





Oh and yes, when I woke up, Little Love had been playing dress up with her Daddy and insisted on wearing her Princess dress-up to breakfast, so we obliged. She is wearing her Dora jammies beneath her dress and her Sunday shoes! Typically, I would NEVER allow her to leave the house looking like this but I have chosen lately to just pick my battles. It makes her happy and she is only 2 1/2 once :)
No comments:
Post a Comment