Little Love all of a sudden has an aversion to the slides and does NOT want to slide down them for anything. She was climbing on all of the playground equipment but would not get near the slides. Not really sure why and what that is all about but Clay said she was like that the last time her took her to a park. She used to be my little daredevil and still is for the most part but maybe she is just going through a little phase.
Littlest Love is hedging on becoming a bit spoiled lately and although we fed just before walking out the door and he was sound asleep in his carrier in the car, that didn't last long. He started to wake and cry just as we were finishing up our picnic lunch and when I headed to the car to see if he wanted to eat again, he just fell asleep in my arms. Wasn't really feeling the carseat and just wanted to be held I think. I do believe he is going through a little growth spurt this week which I believe I remember Little Love doing at 2 weeks. Eating more frequently during the day but still about every 2 1/2 - 3 hours at night. I can handle the frequent daytime feeding as long as it doesn't carry on through the night! I think 3 feedings is about my max I can physically handle. :)
He is still doing just beautifully and Little Love just can't get enough. She had a little stomach bug or something like that earlier this week and missed school on Wednesday. I also haven't allowed her to hold him since then so I am pretty sure her arms are aching by now. I just didn't want to risk H getting sick at such a young age. I have done some super heavy duty cleaning around here since Tuesday and am now in need of a Target run to replenish my clorox wipes and Lysol!!
No comments:
Post a Comment