Wednesday, October 27, 2010

4 years

Happy Birthday Cooper! I can't believe it has been 4 years since we were blessed with your short life. A lot has happened in our life in the last 4 years and we know you are watching over us from Heaven. We miss you every single day and especially having H here now, it makes us realize all the more what life would have been like with you in it. We are so happy though and feel so blessed for all the Lord has provided for our family.

You would be so proud of how great a big sister L is to sweet H. She just loves to dote on him and play Momma. She is always helping me with him if he is crying and loves to help feed him and change his diapers. I know you would love them both and I look forward to the day we are all reunited again.

Daddy came home with some flowers for you today and we went by the cemetery to bring them to you. This was the first time that brother has been there to see you and Mom and Dad had to make sure we told him about about your special life and the ways in which we have been changed because of you.

I love you, my precious first born and know you are having a fabulous big party celebrating with Jesus today!





3 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy birthday sweet Cooper!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Cooper. Thinking and praying for you. I know its so hard.

Jesse said...

Happy birthday, Cooper! So glad your sister and brother have such a great big brother watching out for them from Heaven.