Little Love was quite the pro walking up to all the stores saying "trick-or-treat" in her precious little voice. She had a great time walking around the square and then afterwards playing all the fun games and doing lots of crafts. It was such a fun evening and I am so glad we decided to go.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Scare on the Square
On Friday we headed out to Collierville for their annual Scare on the Square. Although we don't currently live there, both of our parents do and since we grew up there, a ton of our friends were going. We got there right at 4:00 when it started and I was so glad we did. By time we were done around 5:00 it was packed! It was such a gorgeous night so I am sure that is one of the reasons it was so crowded. We had a great time with our little Snow White and Sleepy, (who fit his name well by sleeping the entire time we were there)!
Little Love was quite the pro walking up to all the stores saying "trick-or-treat" in her precious little voice. She had a great time walking around the square and then afterwards playing all the fun games and doing lots of crafts. It was such a fun evening and I am so glad we decided to go.



Little Love was quite the pro walking up to all the stores saying "trick-or-treat" in her precious little voice. She had a great time walking around the square and then afterwards playing all the fun games and doing lots of crafts. It was such a fun evening and I am so glad we decided to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment