I love these pictures of both of my kids. L is so in love and just can't get enough of her baby brother!!
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
2 weeks
Today was Littlest Love's 2 week well baby check-up. I was anxious to see what he was weighing since we have been exclusively nursing and I always have worried that my babies weren't getting enough. Well, boy was I wrong. H weighed in at a whopping 6 lb 10 oz and was 20 inches today!! That is more than a pound and a half gain since we left the hospital and 1 inch in length. It way surpasses his birth weight which is where you want them by 2 weeks. I was so pleased as was Dr. K. He gave H a glowing report and said all things checked out just fabulously. I love how Dr. K always listens to my babies hearts first, he knows our history and quickly will say, "his heart sounds great!" I am so thankful for a growing, healthy little boy, just wish he would slow down a bit!


I love these pictures of both of my kids. L is so in love and just can't get enough of her baby brother!!
I love these pictures of both of my kids. L is so in love and just can't get enough of her baby brother!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment