Little love was a huge help rolling them in the powdered sugar for me and enjoying a little sugar along the way. I ended up making some cream cheese icing and placed 2 cookies together with the icing in the middle as a sandwich. I am sure they were about a thousand calories each but they were oh so good!! Definitely a recipe I will be holding on to.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Late celebrations
Little Love and I finally had the energy, well I finally did, to make Clay his birthday cake. I actually decided to make him some special red velvet cookies instead of a cake because we both decided the last thing we needed was a whole birthday cake around the house! I found this recipe a while ago from Paula Deen and decided to change it up a bit in order to use Clay's favorite cake mix, red velvet. They turned out super yummy and have since been eaten or thrown away because we just couldn't leave them all around here or they would all have been eaten, which wouldn't have been a good thing for either of us!!
Little love was a huge help rolling them in the powdered sugar for me and enjoying a little sugar along the way. I ended up making some cream cheese icing and placed 2 cookies together with the icing in the middle as a sandwich. I am sure they were about a thousand calories each but they were oh so good!! Definitely a recipe I will be holding on to.


Little love was a huge help rolling them in the powdered sugar for me and enjoying a little sugar along the way. I ended up making some cream cheese icing and placed 2 cookies together with the icing in the middle as a sandwich. I am sure they were about a thousand calories each but they were oh so good!! Definitely a recipe I will be holding on to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment