Saturday, October 09, 2010

Only time will tell

Today was the BIG day. Clay took his LSAT! I know that he is so glad it's over with and to be honest, I am too. Thankfully, my mom came out early to give me a hand and help out while he was gone. I dropped him off this morning just before 8:00 at the University of Memphis and then the kids and I headed to Chick-fil-A to pick up some chicken mini's for Little Love, by request, and then we headed home. Nana came over just after we got back and was a huge help. I was actually able to be productive getting some laundry done, booking Little Love's 3rd birthday party and getting somewhat organized. I can't believe it's already time to be thinking about my Little Love turning 3 but it is. We are having a little party at Build-A-Bear this year with just a handful of her friends. I know it's somewhat of an expensive place for a party but I decided to let her choose where she wanted to celebrate and although I have loved doing home parties the last 2 years, they are a lot of work. I figured with a new little one this year that she may need a little more attention and this is where she chose. After Build-A-Bear, we are going to head down to a new pizza place in Collierville and enjoy cake and pizza.

Hopefully we should know something pertaining Clay's score by November. Just praying that the Lord's will is done and that we will accept whatever He has in store for our family in the future.

No comments: