This morning, Lilliana and I headed out to Collierville to meet up with Nana and watch "Charlotte's Web" at the movie theatre. It was so much fun although L didn't sit nearly as still as she did for "Alvin and the Chipmunks" but I'm pretty sure she wasn't the only restless little one in the theatre. :) Afterwards, we headed to Chick-fil-A for some yummy lunch and then played in the play area for a little bit before heading back home.
After naps, and a linen change on Lilliana bed secondary to some tee tee during naptime, we got a bath, ate dinner and headed to church for biblestudy. We have been trying to take advantage of the many activities Memphis has going on during these hot summer month's that involve staying inside, especially since the high was over 100 degrees today! So miserable, combined with the humidity and one pregnant Momma who already needs to be drinking a lot of water and not getting dehydrated! I would love to spend more days at the sprinkler park or outside in the pool but it is just too hot at this point. Hoping we will have another little cool off in the next few weeks so we can take advantage of some of these fun activities.
I didn't take any pics today but I will try and get some pictures of Lilliana's new big girl room we have been working on in the next couple days. It is pink and she absolutely loves it, the reason she has been praying and thanking Jesus for it! :)
We have another busy weekend with maternity pictures with the fabulous Elizabeth Wiggs and then a birthday party for a friends little boy on Monday at Chuck-E-Cheese. I've never taken Lilliana there before and me and my germaphobic ways are going to have a difficult time allowing her to run free and have fun while we are there but I plan to stay close by armed with my little handy travel clorox spray and antibacterial wipes!!
Hope everyone is having a great week so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment