Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The test dog

On Tuesday while Lilliana was napping, I decided to make a trip to Babies-R-Us to pick up a few things for "Baby Larry". I had received a gift certificate from my mother in law to purchase some things for the baby so decided to go ahead and put it to use. I was pleasantly surprised to run across the G cloth diapers I had been researching online and was able to purchase a few to try. I also got some disposable inserts along with the washable inserts that go with them. I also picked up a miracle blanket, new unisex Boppy cover and a new bathtub. Overall, it was a successful trip and I was pleased with the amount of items I was able to get with my gift certificate.

When I got home, I found the sweetest sight. Clay had gone in to check on Lilliana and they were actually both sleeping peacefully in her bed. It was so precious. Unfortunately when I tried to get a pic they both woke up, but at least it was time for them to go ahead and get up.

Lilliana was excited to see what I had purchased for the new baby so we decided to try some of the new items out on Maggie. This is actually something Clay and I have done for a while now. Before we had Lilliana, we tried out most of her new things on Maggie too! I know, poor dog, but she is a pretty good sport. I couldn't resist getting some pics of her, she is such a good dog to put up with all we do to her!!









3 comments:

Sarah Hill said...

Hey girl, just FYI Shannon and I really like gDiapers :)and the disposable inserts are great!

carole said...

My poor Magdalena! Bless her little heart! Tell her that her Nana loves her and I will come rescue her anytime she is ready for a break. :o)

Milly Mount said...

I love the pics of Maggie. She is such a great dog to go along with the torture, I mean dress up!!! hehe CUTE!!!!!