Thursday, July 29, 2010

GTT

Today was my glucose tolerance test. Oh, how I really dislike this test and hope and pray I pass because I can't imagine having to sit there for 3 hours feeling that yucky! But, I am so thankful to have made it this far and still on my feet and able to work. Here's hoping to good results in the next 3-5 days because sugar has become one of my favorite foods!!

Otherwise, things are going well, I have finally, I hope, slowed down on weight gain. I got worried for a bit there because I gained 4 1 /2 pounds in 2 weeks! Yes, you read that correctly. I am only about 11 pounds away from the amount I gained with Lilliana. I know that all I want is a healthy full-term baby but come on. I have started having more frequent back pain at night and I am sure it's because of all this weight gain. Here's hoping that since I didn't gain any weight in the past week I can keep that up.

No comments: