It was a hot morning so I was so glad the parade started at 9:30. It was packed with tons of neighborhood kids and I think she had a great time. She just sat in the wagon and took it all in. I was surprised she didn't want to get out and walk at any point but she was just content to let her Dadda pull her around.
Saturday, July 03, 2010
4th of July Parade
On Saturday morning Nana came over and met us and we headed to our neighbor parade. This is the first year we have participated as last year, we just watched from the side. Lilliana and I had worked on decorating her wagon earlier in the week and she was super excited leading up to it. It was all I could do to keep her out of the wagon before the day of the parade in order to keep her from tearing up the decorations! She asked me every morning if it was time for the parade or not. She doesn't forget anything!!
It was a hot morning so I was so glad the parade started at 9:30. It was packed with tons of neighborhood kids and I think she had a great time. She just sat in the wagon and took it all in. I was surprised she didn't want to get out and walk at any point but she was just content to let her Dadda pull her around.







It was a hot morning so I was so glad the parade started at 9:30. It was packed with tons of neighborhood kids and I think she had a great time. She just sat in the wagon and took it all in. I was surprised she didn't want to get out and walk at any point but she was just content to let her Dadda pull her around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment