Monday, July 26, 2010

Lilliana and her "sister"

Lilliana just ADORES Maggie, (our little yorkie). She wakes up from her naps and in the morning and calls for her. I am pretty sure the feeling is somewhat mutual although I know Lilliana drives Maggie crazy at times. Ever since we put Lilliana in her big girl room, she is always asking Maggie to come play with her in her pink room. She wants to rock her in the rocking chair, and read her bible stories on the bed. She is just too funny. I can only hope and pray she will adore her little sibling this much in the years to come. This is actually a relationship that has really come full circle in the last few months because before that time, Maggie didn't want much to do with Lilly. She would run from her and hide when she would call her name. I think she has recently realized that she is here to stay and that she is just going to have to learn to deal with her demanding ways! :)

Lilliana loves to play dress-up and put hair bows in Maggie's hair and place all of her beads around her neck. We recently took Mag's to get her hair cut and Lilliana was so worried about leaving her "baby sister" as Lilliana calls her at Miss Vesta's house for her hair appointment. I really thought she was going to cry when we left but I was able to get her mind off of the fact that we left her pretty quickly. She did ask where she was about a hundred times before we picked her back up though.

I just love this little inside look on how life is going to change in the near future. How fabulous would it be if the new baby would just be as easy going as Maggie is, unfortunately I think it's only because this one is unable to talk back!!



No comments: