Monday, July 19, 2010

Lilliana's prayers

Everynight before going to bed, I rock Lilliana, we say our prayers and sing some songs. Well, recently she has been wanting to pray on her own in addition to my prayers and they are just too cute for words. Today while we were rocking at naptime, she asked if we were going to pray. I told her we were able to pray whenever she wanted to. Her precious little prayer went a little like this; "thanks you Jesus for Mommy's baby in her belly, my baby, my new pink room, my new bed, new rug, my pillow, my kitchen, my books, my Dora doll, my clothes, my Donald, my Minnie Mouse mommy and her baby, my pink room, my new rocking chair, my new room, my blanket, Amen!

I think it's safe to say she's pretty excited about her new room and especially the fact that it's pink!! I love her so much and just can't get enough of her loving spirit. I think I could really learn a thing or two from her every now and then. She has one of the kindest hearts I have ever met and just loves with her whole being. She is my little love and I can't imagine a single minute without her!!

1 comment:

carole said...

She's such a loving child! I love it when she asks me when am I coming to see her new room, or when am I coming to her house, or when is she coming to my house? And she gets genuinely excited when she sees me - sort of like Maggie, but in her own way. :o) Boy do I love her!