Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3: 5-6
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Maternity Pictures
Here are some of my favorite picture's that our family photographer Elizabeth Wigg's captured for us. They were taken at Memorial Garden here in Memphis and although it was incredibly hot that day, we all survived just long enough for her to get some great shots!
You look BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on such a gorgeous family, and I cannot wait to see your newest little addition. Best wishes these last few days/weeks. I'll be praying for a healthy, smooth delivery. Hugs!
1 comment:
You look BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on such a gorgeous family, and I cannot wait to see your newest little addition. Best wishes these last few days/weeks. I'll be praying for a healthy, smooth delivery. Hugs!
Post a Comment