Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ballet

Well, ballet started back this week and luckily we are know going on a day that this Momma is fully rested! I signed little love up for Tuesday mornings and I tried to take into consideration the impending changes in our life with the new baby coming when choosing a time. I am hoping that the time we choose will be towards the end of Baby Burchett's naptime and they will be ready to go watch their little sister dance! I guess only time will tell.

Little love was super excited about starting back this Fall and has been talking about it since our last lesson this summer. We also changed locations and teachers but are still taking from the same company. We are essentially doing the same class we did this summer again but since Little love has done it before, she was all over the place this morning. The other little girls had not danced before so they were a little shy and sat with their Momma's but not little love, she was tip-toeing all over the dance floor! It was so fun to see and hopefully she won't be the problem child this time.



this is the "face" she likes to give me these days for pics, no longer does she like to cooperate!



sassy ready to leave with her ballet bag in tow



enjoying a snack at Panera after ballet which also included lots of pennies thrown into the fountain, her new favorite thing to do there :)

No comments: