Friday, September 24, 2010

Ballet

Here are a couple video's of Little Love from her ballet lesson Tuesday. We just started back last week and this was her second lesson. She still LOVES ballet and since they let the mom's come in for the first couple lessons I thought I would try and get some video. She has a new teacher this semester, Mrs. Anna and she is so super patient and just wonderful with the girls. There are only 4 little girls in her class this semester and since Little Love is the only one that's taken before she is getting a lot of attention from Mrs. Anna. More so because the other little girls just haven't gotten to the point yet where they are comfortable performing. Little Love asked me the first day why I was coming into her room with her! She was ready for me to just sit outside her room like Clay and I did this summer! No fear I tell ya!! She just cracks me up at how much she tries to be the center of attention these days! Never a dull moment with my little sassy girl! I just love her so much!!



No comments: