Hamilton Mark Burchett graced us with his presence, on September 29th at 7:28 pm. The delivery was not exactly as I had planned but was in His perfect timing and according to His plan. What really matters is that we have a healthy baby boy that was able to ROOM -IN with Mom and Dad at the hospital and didn't require the NICU at all!! Praise Jesus!! He weighed in at a whopping 5 lb. 7.4 ounces and was 19 inches long. Almost the exact measurements of his big sister :) We are all doing fabulously and just enjoying our little family of 4! More details to come. :)
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
It's A ......
BOY!!!

Hamilton Mark Burchett graced us with his presence, on September 29th at 7:28 pm. The delivery was not exactly as I had planned but was in His perfect timing and according to His plan. What really matters is that we have a healthy baby boy that was able to ROOM -IN with Mom and Dad at the hospital and didn't require the NICU at all!! Praise Jesus!! He weighed in at a whopping 5 lb. 7.4 ounces and was 19 inches long. Almost the exact measurements of his big sister :) We are all doing fabulously and just enjoying our little family of 4! More details to come. :)
Hamilton Mark Burchett graced us with his presence, on September 29th at 7:28 pm. The delivery was not exactly as I had planned but was in His perfect timing and according to His plan. What really matters is that we have a healthy baby boy that was able to ROOM -IN with Mom and Dad at the hospital and didn't require the NICU at all!! Praise Jesus!! He weighed in at a whopping 5 lb. 7.4 ounces and was 19 inches long. Almost the exact measurements of his big sister :) We are all doing fabulously and just enjoying our little family of 4! More details to come. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more.
Aww, congratulations! I'm so happy for your healthy little man, and the opportunity for him to room in with you! I hope you have had lots of special bonding moments with your family of four, and that big sister is loving her new baby brother. Praying for rest and recovery for Mama, and peace and strength for Dad. Can't wait to hear details! :)
I can't wait to hear more details! He's just precious. Congrats again!
Congratulations Melody! I'm so happy to hear that all is well!!
Post a Comment