

Tiger Football! Hooray, the new Tiger Lane is open and so gorgeous. Clay and I drove by the other day and we were just so amazed at the work that has been done to the field recently. Although we don't have tickets this year, Memphis football isn't really something to brag about so we shouldn't have a problem getting a ticket to any home games we decide to venture too. Hope we can get a spot on Tiger Lane in the next couple years to celebrate some Tiger home game victories with family and friends!!

Moving into this facility once I come back to work. The current move date is set for December 4th and 5th so hopefully I will be able to miss all of the excitement and just come back to work to a whole new unit. I am super excited about all the changes that are taking place in the entire Methodist system and so proud to say I work there. I seriously, can't wait to be in this new beautiful, clean, large new hospital!! Whoo hoo!!

Pumpkin Spice lattes are back, which can only mean Fall is around the corner. Definitely my favorite time of year. Especially after this incredibly hot summer we have suffered here in the Mid-South. I am so ready for some cooler temps. I'm also pretty sure I will be drinking lots of this in the month's to come with the sheer exhaustion that is sure to follow with a new baby and toddler at home!!

Fitting back into my most favorite pair of Seven jeans. I know it won't happen immediately, and I am ok with that. I am just getting very ready to have some sort of waist line again! I bought some Citizen jeans at the beginning of this pregnancy and sadly they didn't take me all the way through like I had envisioned. I am getting excited about cute jeans, tunics and leggings and all things that the Fall wardrobe has in store!

Oh and in order to accomplish that goal, I look forward to walking / running with my 2 little loves in our new Phil and Ted Sport. I love pushing Little Love around in it already and know she will love it even more when Baby is in there with her. Such fun times ahead.

Oh yeah, and how can we forget, delivery at this beautiful new Methodist facility. I got super excited when Little Love and I were able to tour it this past weekend and can't wait, (well, I can until October 1st or later) for me to grace these doors and praying so hard for the 4 of us to leave together after delivery!!
There are a lot more posts below as I have been trying to catch up so keep scrolling down for more fun posts with pics :)
No comments:
Post a Comment