Thursday, September 30, 2010
Littlest Love's 1st bath
I couldn't have asked for any better of an experience while at the hospital for H's birth. The nurses were fantastic and my care was just exceptional from the minute I arrived until our nurse walked us to the car. One thing that really made me feel special was that when we arrived on the Postpartum floor my nurse and the charge nurse must have been made aware of what Clay and I have been through to get to this point. They were aware that this was my first baby to be able to room-in with and made it as special as they could. Since H had to be in the isolette for 12 hours, by time I saw him on Thursday morning he still had not had his first bath. My incredible nurse Rachel offered to bathe him in my room with the help of Little Love and I in order to keep H from going back to the nursery! I was so super excited and just thankful that they cared so much. Of course, Little Love just adored her new role of helping bathe her baby brother and I was just able to bask in the newness of how amazing of a blessing my 2 little miracles were.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment