Such a fun group, I had friends there from work, my old study group in nursing school and even high school and church friends. Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for each of you taking the time out of your night to come and shower me and Baby Burchett with so many blessings!!
Sunday, September 05, 2010
Showered with love
On Thursday, I enjoyed a wonderful shower at Panera with some fabulous friends and family. It was so nice to just get a way for a couple hours and enjoy some girl time. My 2 good friends Kirsten and Amanda did all the work and it was just so great. We enjoyed a nice dinner there and then had Muddy's cupcakes for dessert, Pink Lady, my favorite! I got so many nice things that Baby Burchett needed from, burp cloths, to bottles, to blankets and even my video monitor. It's so crazy how excited I get this go around with each new gift I opened. It was so nice to get so many things that I genuinely need and know will be put to good use.






Such a fun group, I had friends there from work, my old study group in nursing school and even high school and church friends. Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for each of you taking the time out of your night to come and shower me and Baby Burchett with so many blessings!!
Such a fun group, I had friends there from work, my old study group in nursing school and even high school and church friends. Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for each of you taking the time out of your night to come and shower me and Baby Burchett with so many blessings!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you, Michelle for being the representative! Looks like y'all had fun! I love the group photo.. It's interesting :)
Post a Comment