Still on the countdown to Lilliana's 1st birthday bash. Here are 12 reason's why I love her more than life itself!
1. She is such a loving and snugly baby. One of my favorite times with her is when she wakes up, either from a nap or after she gets up in the morning. She loves for me to just hold her and snuggle and this Mommy can't deny her one bit!
2. One of her newest fascinations is giving kisses and I absolutely LOVE kisses from my little love :)
3. She never stops moving and really reminds me a lot of myself. With my Mom being a piano teacher she really thought that our whole family would be musically inclined but I could never sit still long enough to practice or get good at the piano. I have a feeling Lilly is going to be the same way. Her legs don't stop moving from the minute she gets up to when I put her down at night. Actually when we are in the car, she is constantly moving them all over the place and the minute they stop I know she is asleep :)
4. I love how much she needs me. I realize that Clay and I are all she knows and that when something hurts her, she is sad, or she just wants to be around other I love that we are the one's that she chooses.
5. On that note, I LOVE that she is such a Momma's girl. I know that in due time this will change, but for the time being I love being her #1 pic. I know that it probably bother's Clay at times but I am sure this too shall pass :)
6. I enjoy being able to watch her grow and be there for her every single day. I love the fact that I am able to work nights with my job so that I am here with her during the day. Even though there are some days when I think I am going to loose my mind, I wouldn't give it p for the world.
7. I love her big blue eyes and thick brown hair. Of course these are more characteristics from her Daddy but I think she is just the cutest thing in the world!
8. She is such a great baby to nap with! This is something we started when she was just an itty bitty and I really enjoy our naps. Usually she still end up laying on my chest and so far that is still doable since she is so teeny but we may have to find a new napping position soon :)
9. Her laughter just lights up my life. It is by far one of the most wonderful sounds in the world :)
10. She has made me a better person inside and out.
11. I love how it feels to see my heart walking outside of my body!
12. I would give my life for her. Through all the hardships to get her here, she was worth every bit of it and I would do it all over again to be able to experience the joy she has brought to my life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment