The countdown continues until Lilliana turns 1! This time last year I was counting down the last few times that I would have to do my home monitor for contractions. I was so glad to have the monitor at home but after doing it so many times it really became a nuisance. More than it being a nuisance was the fact that it was so stressful. I would monitor twice a day for 1 hour at a time and I would worry the entire time about the number of contractions I was having. I always got up to go to the bathroom at least once because if my bladder was the least bit full I would have more contractions than I normally did.
I still can't believe how quickly the last year has past. It has been such an amazing time and I can't wait for all the special times that we are going to spend with each other :)
No comments:
Post a Comment