Lot's of babble going on over here but the 2 words Lilliana says most often are Momma and Dadda. Every now and then I will here her call out for "Aggie" AKA Maggie our yorkie. Speaking of Maggie, Lilliana absolutely LOVES her and just can't get enough of her. We have been working on Lilliana to be gentle with Maggie but it doesn't always happen that way! Sweet Maggie is such a little trooper and the best big sister Lilly could ask for :)
Lilliana's 2 favorite foods are sweet potatoes and yogurt. I just started giving her yogurt and she just can't get enough of it. I just love to feel it to her because she has started saying "mmmmm" after each bite and I just think it is so funny. I have been purchasing her the YoBaby Stonyfield Organic yogurt that is made with whole milk. Her favorite kind in the mixed fruit and apple one's. They are kinda expensive for yogurt but especially since Lilliana is so teeny, I feel like she needs all the calories she can get.
My 2 favorite things that Lilliana is doing these days are giving hugs and kisses. She has been giving kisses now for a couple of months but now she will do it on command and ends it with a little smack :) She also loves to give hugs and makes a little noise when she does that too. She will even kiss herself in the mirror, her little people figurines, pictures of herself and much more stuff. She is just too cute and becomes more and more fun each day!
No comments:
Post a Comment