We are officially on the countdown to Lilliana's 1st birthday bash. There are still a lot of little details to iron out but for the most part everything is done. I originally wanted to applique penguin's on turtlenecks for all the kids that are coming to her party but I quickly realized that it would take WAY too much time to complete so I have decided upon other take home gifts. You will just have to wait and see what I came up with until after her party. I don't want to give away too many details just yet :)
I really thought Lilliana would be walking by time her birthday came around but it has not happened yet. She loves to walk all over the house with her walker in front of her and pretty much push anything around the house that she can get her hands on. She loves it when I do laundry because she usually runs off with the laundry basket! I feel like she has gained a little weight lately because I think she is filling out her clothes a little bit better but overall she is still such a petite little girl. I have not started her on whole milk yet and plan to wait until after I speak with Dr. K. at her 1 year appointment.
I can't believe that my little girl is almost 1. This time last year, I was still on bedrest and counting down the days. I had just had my first baby shower for Lilliana and I was watching Clay put together all of Lilliana's goodies that we had received. Clay had put the final touches on her room with the perfect shade of yellow and her bedding was in the process of being washed and placed on her crib. All of this reminiscing makes it so real. I realize how much I went through to get her here and what a miracle her life is. I thank God for her everyday and I have enjoyed every single day I have been given with her so far. All 352 days that is!
No comments:
Post a Comment