Saturday, December 06, 2008

7 days until Lilliana is ONE!


You don't really expect me to sleep in here while it's light outside do you?

Only 7 more days until my little love is 1! I just can't get over the fact that it is so soon. I wonder when she is going to learn to sleep in her own bed, WITHOUT a fuss during naptime? I think I have created a monster by napping with her :) Do you think this will continue until she is 10?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh, don't worry, Ev just turned 2 and I've finally given-up on the whole going to sleep alone thing and have been rocking her to sleep for all her naps now! She's been going to sleep on her own more or less since she was about four months old (and still does at night), but she very frequently cried, I very frequently cried, it often took a looooong time of playing, whining, more rocking, etc.... I've come to grips that it's just HER. Waiting for her to fall asleep and going in there a million times was stressing me out, so I finally just realized that it was ten times easier if I just spent an extra fifteen minutes rocking her to sleep and enjoyed the quiet instead of wondering when she'd fall asleep and getting annoyed/sad/stressed-out when she wouldn't go to sleep. You'd think I would've figured this out before age 2?!!! =) Good luck, some kids are just boogers about naps!!!