Saturday, December 13, 2008

Today Lilliana is ONE!

This morning we are having Lilliana's first birthday party. I am so very excited about it and hope she has a great day. She is going to miss her morning nap since her party starts at 10:00 am but I am hoping for an extra long afternoon nap because of it. We woke her up with an early morning rendition of Happy Birthday and she just kinda stared at us and smiled wondering what on earth both Clay and I were doing coming in to get her. I still can't believe my little princess is ONE. It has been the best year of my life by far :)

We have a photographer coming to take pics at her party so that Clay and I are able to enjoy it without worrying about getting all the pics we want so as soon as I get them in from her I will post some.

No comments: