
-
For cooking, I know I have mentioned it a million times lately but my latest and greatest find is E-mealz. It is so easy, organized already for me along with my grocery list and does my planning based on the sales that week at my grocery store. Can't get much easier than that in my opinion. Plus, the meals have all been super easy and super delicious. Works great in our busy household.

I can tell a huge difference in my attitude when my house is clean and organized versus when it is not. Sadly, I really allow it to affect my outward attitude. I am pretty sure Clay can tell too and he is always willing to get up and help me when I am frantically cleaning and organizing before company is coming over.
As far as our closets and clothing are concerned, we are in a small house in our town and luckily when we moved in, our closets had those fabulous shelving units built by the prior owners and I absolutely love them. I have some of these bins that I use in both kids rooms to hold toys, shoes and so forth and they are great for helping me stay organized.

I do love a clean organized house but I will say one of the first things I Would like to get once we can afford it would be a maid. I would love to not spend as much time as I do weekly cleaning and organizing my home. The time would much rather be spent doing puzzles, craft time and just enjoying my kids. :)
3 comments:
ok so i need one of those planners immediately please send me details on how i can make my own!
I have one of those planners and love
I am holding a discussion on toy organization on my blog. I would love you to stop by.http://www.jdaniel4smom.com/2011/04/biggest-challenge-what-do-you-do-with.html
I'd love to know about your planner/organizer too! I love anything to do with organization!
Post a Comment