Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sweet sleep

Little man has still been sleeping on his newborn lounger. Ya know, the thing that says it is not for sleeping! Well, in the beginning, we used it because he had such bad reflux and would throw-up everything he had just eaten or root around a ton because he was uncomfortable. Recently, it has just become a habit. I tried to get him off of it couple month's ago and he stopped sleeping as well as he had been and started waking a ton at night so I attributed it to that and went back to our old routine. Then tonight, I noticed that his little legs are halfway off of it anyways because he is getting so big so I decided we needed to take the plunge!

We'll see how the night goes .....





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: