Again, I took another short nap with Little Man while Little Love napped in her room and then it was on the road again for us all. Daddy met us at home and we ran by a little boutique in Germantown to pick up a little something for Little Man before heading to the Collierville Mall to shop, stroll and dine.
I needed to look for a few new things for the kids wardrobes for this warmer weather and I was also in the hunt for an Easter dress. It was a no go on the dress for myself but I was successful in finding things for the kids. After a yummy dinner at Milano's, we walked just across the way to let Little Love run around and burn some of that energy she'd been saving up! Her and Clay just ran and ran and I am pretty sure he wore her our because she went straight to bed upon arriving home tonight.
I only have a couple pictures from my iPhone but they are cute nonetheless. :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment