Today turned out to be a beautiful day. It was cool in the low 40's this morning but managed to warm up to the 60's this afternoon. I headed to the gym this morning early, I am really trying to go by 7:30 at the latest so that I can get my workout in and get home before Clay needs to leave and be able to still spend the morning with the kids and enjoy breakfast with the family.
After breakfast, we played around and did some lessons I am working with Little Love on while Little Man was napping and then it was time for ballet. I typically have to wake him from his morning nap in order to make it there on time but today, he woke-up in perfect timing to allow enough time for eating and arriving on time. Whoo hoo, I think this was the first Tuesday in I don't know how long that I didn't have to wake the preciousness to get to ballet for his Big Sister.
Little Love was laughing at me last night because I was attempting to read her new book courtesy of Dolly Parton, Ladybug Girl and kept falling asleep. Monday was a long day!
Tonight, we put Little Man to bed and then Little Love and I headed to the mall in search of some new pajamas for this Mama. I typically live in scrub pants and t-shirts but since we are going to the Beach with the Burchett's this summer, I felt I needed to be dressed appropriately for that. Luckily, I was successful and found 2 really cute PJ sets and then some solid colored t-shirts to sleep in also.
While we were there, Little Love found some rolos in my purse and it will be the last time she gets those! She was so wild once we got home. Running all over the place, jumping on Clay, chasing me around the kitchen and so forth. We had fun but it was almost 9:00 before I got her in the bed. Took a lot to wind her down tonight.
I love these days at home with my precious family. Little Man is growing like a weed, eating solids but so far not a huge fan of much besides carrots. I took a video of him eating green beans for the first time tonight and it was hilarious! I will try and get it uploaded soon. Picture lots of funny faces and gagging. I couldn't help but laugh, Little Love NEVER did that with new foods. He has done it every time a new food has been introduced other than carrots???
Hope everyone is enjoying their week, we have big plans tomorrow for an early morning play date, a haircut for me and then a shopping trip to Costco. Wednesday nights are always busy with church and then bible study for me. Why oh why does the week seem to fly by so quickly? One of these days, we are just going to do nothing, one day...
No comments:
Post a Comment