Monday, January 17, 2011

Praying God's Word - Week # 2



January 10-16: My children: Little Love and Little Man... for peace (Exodus 23:20, Philippians 4:7)

This week while praying God's word, I focused on my babies. Oh how I love those precious children but, I also know that God loves them more! That is such a comfort to me because I can't imagine the amount of love He has for us. Such a special feeling.

Exudos 23:20 "See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to being you to the place I have prepared."

I love the idea of having guardian angels. I see so many bad things where I work and it gets my mind spinning on many occasions. I am so glad that we have a God that cares so much for us that he already has our entire lives planned out for us. God knew exactly what would be going on this time in my life and I am so comforted by His word.

Philippians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus"

Back to the issue at hand with my job and the anxiety it brings, this is such a perfect verse. I love that God is sharing the peace that He has in order to make our lives more bearable. I can't imagine having to do this life on my own and I am so glad that He reminds us that He is always there for us.

Up next week : January 17-23: My husband…his relationship with God (Ephesians 4:1-2)

No comments: